Day 13.....

Wow! Day 13! And already I haven't been honest with myself, or you....... 

Really never thought it would be so hard. Don't want my failures to be used against me, but that is such an easy excuse, I don't even buy it.

Today was AWESOME! Had the Klondike Derby with George and Harry. Theo skated to get in shape for his evaluations with MyMy with my Father.

Spoke with some people I need to, more on it later.... but good.

------

I overheard someone talking about me, describing me and my actions, to someone who does not know me, to what I did 15 years ago. I did what was described, but actions 15 years go is how you introduce some to me? Shit, go back 30 years and I'm sure it would be even more colorful! I was REALLY disappointed. I never mentioned it, wouldn't change anything.....

-----

The ONE thing I learned in 2017.

There is no WRONG way.  Your way, my way, it's all the same. We are all getting to the same end result.

----

 more coming.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday, Wednesday!

18 days