Tuesday, Wednesday!

Last night was a Scout night. Had to meet up for the Klondike Derby preparation. Now I have a "sled" loaded into my minivan for Saturday.


------

Anyone doing any cryptocurrency? I'm doing a little, would love to know what you think. I met a guy in Gems Bagel Shop and he was talking coin, when I asked him, he kind of blew me off until I told him I was in it too, then we talked a little on what each one of us were doing and what we thought. Might have picked up a pointed up a pointer or two.....


-----

Trying to keep up on my list, of course I get pushed until tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow. It seems like I am having better time management so far for this year, we will have to see!

-----

Theo's skates got delivered yesterday, they don't fit. So it's off to Hockey Monkey to to see how we can fix the issue. Lucky it's a half day for everyone, so we will be able to get there earlier than 6-ish.

let me tell you, I read a lot of BAD reviews about returns at Hockey Monkey and guess what, they are all WRONG.  The people went out of their way there to fix the problem I had ( An return from online that didn't fit!) and corrected the issue. I am going to leave a good review, because you must go in there with a BAD attitude ro something to not have good service. The employees, the managers, all EXCELLENT.

https://www.hockeymonkey.com/woodbridge/

-----

2018, new record with Pete......



-----

Now Playing:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13.....

18 days