it's a beginning.....

We all want the "New Year" to be good, we make silly resolutions, promises we can't keep, commitments we know we will break......

I'm going to try and share my successes and failures here, along with things I think are worth while, working to make 2018 a forward movement from 2017.

I don't believe 2017 was bad and do not feel 2018 needs to be better, just forward from where 2017 ended.

I don't want to be in the same place this time next year.

Forward.




--------
i hate making decision that hopefully will come true when i know it won’t

i hate giving the benefit of the doubt

i hate not doing what i know needs to be done, giving the opportunity to to do the right thing, and it failing

i wish i would just do the right thing

always

and if you were with me


there would not be an issue anyway….
-----------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13.....

Tuesday, Wednesday!

18 days